After many years of professional practice, training and my own healing journey, I feel deeply passionate about supporting others through effective counselling, psychotherapy and other professional skills.
I have a holistic and integrated counselling approach drawing on a unique blend of modern psychology and universal principals with practical, proven tools, professional skills, true presence and many years of experience.
I am here to journey with you to address your concerns and challenges, to heal, to create lasting positive change, to become empowered and awaken your own inner wisdom right here in your life today.
Creating a safe, private, compassionate and empowering atmosphere and space for you is important to me. To listen to you so as I can understand your concerns and challenges, to identify the healing or change you desire and then to support and work with you to bring about your goals.
If you have any questions please give me a call on 02 60431232. I am avaialable locally here is Albury Wodonga for face to face sessions and via Skype if you are further afield.
I am fully qualified and registered with the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) at the highest level. My registration number is 3432.
My qualifications include;
- Bachelor in Counselling
- Diploma in Professional Counselling
- Diploma in Advanced Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Meditation
- Advanced Study Major in Relationships and Conflict Resolution
- Advanced Study Major in Loss and Grief
- Certificate in Biodynamic Breath Trauma Release Systems
- Cert in Matrix Reimprinting
- Cert in Meta-Medicine
- Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Cert of Advanced Training in Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Cert in Critical Incident Stress Management